Detour on 118 and Down 35 Two

The drive home 35 was a gloomy one and it shows in the photographs, I did a detour on 118 to do a beer run at both Haliburton Highlands Brewing and Boshkung Brewing. When I pass Miner's Bay Resort I know I'm at the south end of the Haliburtons and I'm going back into normal life mode.

Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 Planar F Twin Lens Relfex Camera
Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B.

Birdhouse Display One

Birdhouse Display Two

Haliburton Landscape Two

Miner's Bay Stone Cottage

Miner's Bay Resort Cottages 2019

Miner's Bay Resort Three 2019

Verandah Entrance

Miner's Bay Main Office and Reception_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.