The Toronto Film Shooters Fall Meet Up 416 Edition In Glorious Colour

We really lucked in with the weather for the Toronto Film Shooters city photowalk at the end of October. We had a great group.

For some reason I feel like I'm slightly missing the mark with my Kodak Portra 400 scans. I'm trying to figure it out. Hamrick had been on a tear with a bunch of software updates for Vuescan and I'm wondering if that's part of it. Cheap and cheerful film like ColorPlus 200 and Max 400, or Lomo 400 C-41 Colour film is easy peasy to scan with little to no colour correction. Portra, I feel like I'm trying to tame the beast. Sadly the OEM Epson interface is shit with the Apple ecosystem and I really don't feel like spending a fortune on Silverfast.

Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Kodak Portra 400

Black Eyed Susan in the Window Oct 2019

Metal Map of Toronto

Reflected Tree at the Brickworks Pond


Brickworks Pond Reflections

Reflected Platform

Bayview Extenstion Ramp

Bridge girders and Leaves

Walking in the Park Drive Reservation Lands

Colour on the Concrete Under the Tracks

CP Mainline Toward Yonge St._

Summerhill Front Porches

Crossing Yonge St. at Summerhill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall