Another Look at Bergger Pancro 400 in 120

Bergger Pancro 400 is a two emulsion film, composed with silver bromide and silver iodide layers giving a super wide latitude. I've only shot one roll in 35mm, the tonality was gorgeous but on the grainy side. I have another roll to try out. Now in 120 Pancro 400 shines, especially on a sunny day when you're getting a 6x9 negative, I wish I brought some more with me to the beaches. 



Camera: Fujica GW690III, 90 F3.5 Fujion lens.
Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC 110 B.

Curved Alley On Wednesday_

Crossing Lakeshore To Woodbine Beach_

Woodbine Willow_

Woodbine Beach Wheelchair and Stroller Access

Woodbine Beach Winter Installation

Woodbine Beach Winter Installation Two

Looking North Towards Lakeshore_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.