The Beaches Stay, Pre Shut Down

I packed Ilford HP5 400 for my stay in the beaches with the thought to pushing it, in the end I left at my usual 320 ISO. One reason was the Minolta XD-11 only went to 1/1000 of a second, and that's fine but I was dealing with lighting all over the place which in the end keeping the film near box speed was the right call. My portrait of my friend John Meadows had me look at HP5 400 again, the tonality blew my mind and I've shot kilometers/miles of the stuff and processing it in HC110 dilution B (1+31) is my go to developer combination. I metered things just right.

My stay in the Beaches was the last week of relatively normal, whatever that was. While certain events were being cancelled, the COVID 19 pandemic hadden't really hit home yet. People were still out going about their daily business.


Camera: Minolta XD-11, MD Rokkor X 50 f1.7 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

John Meadows March 2019


tif


Pleasentville Curved Alleyway

Pleasentville in the Background

Winter Station 2020 1

Winter Station 2020 2

Winter Station 2020 3

Wheelchair Beach Access_

Split Personality Duplex March 2020

AD 1915 Decoration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.