Let's Go Back In Time to 2008, A Summer Night Photography Workshop Part One

It was a hot Summer evening and with a small group of people we went out to learn the ins and outs of night photography, I was brought in as a co-instructor as the person leading the course was from out of town and while in Toronto on a semi regular basis needed someone to scout locations to shoot and act as a mentor.

I shot on my Olympus OM-1md, the mirror lockup was easy to use and Zuiko glass, you just can't go wrong with that. I used Fuji Pro 160S, that was a nice film to use with decent latitude, I'm just wondering what I would have gotten if Cinestill 800T was on the market and I was shooting medium format. I didn't really discover TLR's until the following year. So, pure speculation. Maybe I should go back with my Mamiya C220f and some Cinestill 800t and revisit some of these sites when the lockdown ends.

What you see below was from July 2008, another calm before the storm moment. I started work the following week with a community relations project that would last into fall, just in time for the great financial meltdown. In hindsight compared to what's going on now, that was nothing.

Camera: Olympus OM-1md, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Fuji Pro 160S

Open Kitchen Take Two_

Blur In front of H&M

Line One Work Train_

Davisville Subway Yard Four

Davisville Subway Yard Two looking South Toward St. Clair_

Kay Gardiner Beltway Trail_

Yonge St. Streaks Two_

East Side of Yonge St. Sidewalk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.