More from the Time Before


I was part of a travelling camera project, in this case involving a Pentax K1000SE and the stipulation that Eastman Double X be used as the film stock. I got the camera in the mail at the tail end of February, it was already a month behind and COVID-19 was still an abstract concept. I shot the first roll in early March when I was in Toronto with an independent communicators networking event. I walked up from Union Station, of course stopping by at Downtown Camera for a film top up. Looking back at these negatives from almost two months ago I'm struck how different things are now. I haven't been downtown Toronto since my stay in the Beaches, even then you could feel something was coming, we're just not sure what at the time.

I didn't keep the K1000SE long, I shot a second roll which you will see next time and I sent the camera along to the next person who was in Illinois as quickly as possible. I already have a Pentax K2, KX and a pair of KM's so I already have the experience, yeah, get a KM if you want a Pentax K mount body, they are cheaper than the K1000 and have more features but that's a rant for another day.

Camera: Pentax K1000SE, SMC Pentax M 50 f2 lens.
Film: Eastman Kodak Double X Motion Picture Stock, HC110 B.

Oakville GO Station March 2020

New CIBC Tower March 2020 2

Bay and Front March 2020 2


Bay and Wellington March 2020 2

King St. March 2020_

Looking East on Temperance March 2020_

Nice Things in the Window March 2020_

Queen and Yonge Traffic March 2020_

HBC and KPMG March 2020_

Looking Up Yonge St. March 2020_

Crossing Between the Eaton Centre and The Bay

Over Queen St. March 2020

Former GM Dealership Now Condo Lobby. March 2020

Bay St. Condo Balconies March 2020

Bay St in the Sunshine March 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.