Frugal Film Project 2022 Part One, January

 

New Year's Day I went out with Jo-Anne and my firend John for a very small group photo walk. In soem way it felt like March 2020 when Covid 19 first popped up in the world's collective conciousness. Omicron hadn't closed in person dining yet but it felt lke the other shoe was going to drop. With that in the background we went out for a New Year's Day wander with cameras in hand. It was also an opportunity to get cracking with the Frugal Film Project. I just joined the nameake Facebook Group, and the frugal camera I went with is the Nikon N90S(F90X) and the film of choice is Kodak Ultramax 400. 

In some ways I'm regretting rolling with Kodak Ultramax 400, I'm supposed to shoot a roll a month for this, and I'm good up until August with the inventory I have. Not the ideal but if worst comes to worst, I'll scrounge around my network to find enough film to get me to the end of the year (thank you Kodak supply chain issues). 

At least with my film and camera choice we can dispel the myth that colour film is only good for sunny days. 


Camera: Nikon N90S, Nikkor AF-D 28-105 F3.5-4.5 Zoom Lens. 

Film: Kodak Ultramax 400. 



Dual Duplex on Queen_ Fire Truck at the Beaches Fire Station_ Breakwell JAn 1 Beachwood Flower Shop_ Very Empty Stone Lion Patio Right on the Middle of Queen St East New Year's Day 2022_ Beaches Brewing Jan 01 Crossing Queen Before the Streetcar Eastbound 501 Jan 01 in the Gloom John Meadows in Front of Bud's Coffee A Wise Choice Kew Gardens Band Stand Jan 01 New year's Walk in Kew Gardens Keg Gardens Gardiner Cottage Jan 01 Leuty Lifegaurd Station Jan 1 01 Jo-Anne Smile Jan 01 Queen and Glen Manor Benches in Front of Ivan Forest Gardens_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.