Kicking it Old School with a Nikon F and a Nikkor S 50 f2 lens.

 Nikkor S 50 f2 léns, an interesting peice of glass that was only made for a few short years before being replaced by the super sharp H version. My Nikkor S 50 f2 was also a Tick Mark and even rarer bird as it was only made at the beginning of the F mount era. Comprised of seven elements in five groups and a more circular aperture courtesy the nine aperture blades. Of course my Tick Mark 5cm F2 lens wound up on my circa 1960 black Nikon F. I really like what I got out of this test roll. 

Also, If you also noticed, I switched developers from HC110 to Ilfotec HC, Kodak having quality control issues with their darkroom chemistry partner. Since I was using Ilford Stop and Fix I figured it was time to vertically integrate because I shoot a lot of Ilford film. 

Camera: Nikon F, Nikkor S 50 f2 (Tick Mark) lens. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 




St. Jude Windows West Side_ St. Jude Sundial Can't tell the Time_ Shangahi Alley_ Christmas Tree in a Pot Orkney Isle Moored Up_ GRainery Small Wooden Balcony._ GRainery Condo Balconies Wiliam St. Cottage 53 Navy St. Pre Christmas 2021 Christmas Merch Downtown Oakville at George St. Dec 2021_ Oakville Christmas Tree 2021 Black Forest Christmas Spread in the Window Navy Street Semi Restoreation_ Navy Winter Wonderland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.