Nikon F90X, AF-D 50 F1.4 lens and Fomapan 400 Processed in Ilfotec HC

 I finally got a Nikkor AF-D 50 f1.4 lens for the camera kit, purchased off EBay, it arrvived better than described quickly from Japan. Using the F90X I popped the AF-D 50 F1.4 on and gave it a test drive around my girlfriend Jo-Anne's neighbourhood in Toronto. 

Being the Nikon Fan Boy I am, there are multiple copies of the Nikkor S, SC 50 F1.4, as well as Ai and AiS versions in my collection. The AF-D is a super continuation with this focal length, you can use it as a classic Nifty Fifty as well as a portrait lens.  

Photographing Jo-Anne, I was taken aback how flattering this lens is for portraiture. Turn around and stop it down the AF-D 50 f1.4 becomes the perfect lens turning my F90X to a very powerful point and shoot. Having shot with the same lens with my brother's F5 was just insane, the perfect photowalk combo. 

Now Fomapan 400, you can't go wrong with this film as long as you know how to shoot and process it. I recently switched from Kodak HC110 to Ilford's Ilfotec HC which is British HC110. It's a great developer, that said there's no official time for Fomapan 400 so I took the HC110 B time and ran with it. Honestly, I think I think Ilfotec HC 1+31 with Fomapan 400 shot at 250 ISO looks light years better, that's just me. 



Camera: Nikon F90X, AF-D 50 f1.4 lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31



Nikon F90X and AF-D 50 F1.4 lens The View From Here 2022 Jo-Anne Relaxed Jan 2021 Apartment Driveway_ 70 Broadway Partail Disassembly One_ Walking Past the Destructed Park of 70 Broadway Parking and Apartment Entrance_ House at Redpath and Broadway Parking Garage Entrance_ Mini Van at the Apartment Lobby_ Eglingto Ave East Becoming_ Former Mt Pleasant Marquee_ Kennedy Flowers Corner Jo-Anne Bundled Up Collected Sidewalk Floral Arrangements for Sale Regant and Minigrid Falcon Building Jan 022 Cafe Entrance Jan 022 Inside Mt. Pleasant Village Mt. Pleasant Village Two Story Peeking Between the Leash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.