Date Two with Cinestill 400 D Part One.

 I love Cinestill 400D, and this will be my second time shooting with this film, thist time in my Nikon F5 and wow! What's Kodak Portra 400 again? 

Like the last time I shot 400D I rated it at 250 ISO thinking along the lnes while this film may not be the same as Eastman Vision 250D, it is a cousin to it. I am also getting better at scanning this film, Vuescan helps a lot. 

Now with only six rolls left from my initial brick I'm going to ration my supply a bit until more 400D becomes available at Cinestill and thier dealer partners. I prefer to shop direct if I can.  To get the most out of 400D in 35mm, shoot it in a camera with a very accurate meter and make as many frames as possible keepers. 


Camera: Nikon F5, Nikon AF-D 28-105 F3.5-4.5 zoom lens. 

Film: Cinestill 400D 



Skyline From Riverdale Park July 2022 Jo-Anne Getting the Shot July 2022 505 Coming Up Broadview Southwest Corner of Gerrard and Broadview 504 at Gerrard and Broadview Detroit Iron at the Corner Library at the corner of Gerrard and Broadview Toronto Signs and Streetcar Stop KO ZO Braodview Dundas Submarine 504 Heading West To Dufferin Gates Braodview Shooting Myself Pink and White Pair Green AMG Coupe_ Don Valley Parkway On Ramp Don Valley Parkway looking North From Queen St Lower Don River_ Queen St. Bridge over the Don River_ Where Queen and King Meet July 2022_ Lower Bayview and Richmond Hiill Sub _

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?