Harbourfront Walk with Alan Duncan Part Two

 Haven't shot much with Rollei RPX 100 in the past, figured on this photowalk it was time to change that. I bought 16 rolls a few months ago to get better aquainted with the film but was well of course side tracked with colour film instead. I didn't have any Rollei Supergrain developer so ran with trusty Ilfotec HC instead and get the smooth results you see here. Some ways RPX 100 reminds me a lot of the old Agfa APX 100 from prior to their German bankruptcy back around 2005-06. 

Also took out my Nikon F3HP for a spin on this walk, and I attached the MD4 motordrive as well for the full effect. I've been putting some motordrives on a few of my Nikon bodies, to my surprise, I enjoyed the cameras with them on for photo walks so I don't miss the photographic opportunities. The MD4 has bigger profile than the MD-12 for the Nikon FM(2)/FE(2). 


Camera: Nikon F3HP, Nikkor Ais lenses. 

Film: Rollei RPX 100, Ilfotec HC 1+31. 



Tall Ship Docked Between Excursions July 2022 Tourist Schooner and Tourist Boat Harbourfront Boat Basin_ Harbourfront Powerboat and Zodiac Harbourfront Powerboat Heavan Harbourfront Powerboat Heavan Two Zodiacs and Speed Boats_ Wavy Deck in the Heart of Harbourfront Wall of Harbourfront Condos Zodiac Moored Up Harbourfront LRT and Bike Traffic Small Ferry_ Water Taxis are Off to The Islands Water Taxi Loading Up Empire Sandy Moored Up Sailboat and Condo Harbourfront Condo Balconies on the Edge Bottom of Spadina Ave With LRT Water Taxi Line Up and Empire Sandy Powerboat at Harbourfront West Jo-Anne and the Sun Hat Jo-Anne and the Sun Hat Part Two Harbourfront West Condo Wall_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?