Kodak Gold in 120

 Kodak surprised us by releasing Gold 200 in 120 format back in the spring and for now is probably the only colour film you're going to find for  while. I'm late to the medium format party for Kodak Gold. I haven't been in much of a medium format mood this spring and summer. I went in early one Friday afternoon on my way to Jo-Anne's place at Yonge and Eglington. 

I got off at Davisville and walked up and killed two rolls of 120 Gold 200. My usual process is to expose at 100 ISO and process normally, the results speak for themsleves and that's wow! Run through my Rolleiflex you get perfection with the Zeiss optics. I know people who shoot toy cameras are going to have fun with this film stock. Thank you Jo-Anne for buying me a pro pack of Gold 200. 

Camera: Rolleiflex Series F Twin Lens Reflex Camera 75 F3.5 Zeiss Planar Lens. 

Film:Kodak Gold 200 



Yonge St. Looking North August 2022 Yonge St. Looking South August 2022 Davisville Subway Yard August 2022 Southbound on Line 1 at Davisville Yard Northbound on Line 1 at Davisville Yard Line 1 Trench to Eglington Line 1 Looking at Davisville Subway Station_ Midtown Future Development_ Midtown Audi on Yonge St._ Midtown Tudor Walk Up Apartments and Retail Midtown Tudor Walk Up Apartments and Retail on the Corner Line One Southbound Just South of Eglington Station_ Midtown Building Block Condos_ Duke of Kent Corner Crossing in Front of the Duke of Kent Fire Station 134 August 2022 Afternoon at Fresh Buy Market

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?