March Break in the Beaches, The First of Many

I was back house and dog sitting in Toronto's Beaches neighbourhood at my brother's place, of course,  I like to do a lot of shooting here because I get never get tired of this part of the city. For some reason, I felt off last week. The film shots are coming, I have no idea what I'm getting because the weather for half the week was awful. That said I got around to exploring the Upper Beaches for a change

For now, I have some quickie shots taken on my iPhone of the art installations along the water. Every year students build large sculptures around the lifeguard chairs. Each in some way provokes some thought, especially the one with the discarded plastic water bottles. The installations are up until the end of March, after that they and the storm fences come down as the city preps the beaches for the Summer season.

Camera: iPhone SE, native photo app.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.