A Thoroughly Miserable Spring Day.

Sunny days in the first half of spring are rare, usually, the skies are distressed pewter and it's an endless drizzle, or threatening to drizzle. I just got back one of my Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lenses, it needed a good cleaning with some haze, a spot of fungus on one of the elements and dust. I was auditioning a new to me camera repair tech and the lens overhaul came to about $100 which is fair.

Of course, I wanted to test the lens out, what better than a miserable spring day. My travels took me through the downtown campus of my Alma Mater, University of Toronto, I cut through along Philosopher's Walk to Bloor St. and made my way to Prince Arthur to grab a very late lunch/early dinner at one of my go-to pubs, the Duke of York.


Camera: Nikon F2 Photomic, Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400 pushed to 1600. HC110 B.

The Ten After the Hour on Track Four

Trinity College UofT Entrance

Trinity College UofT Spire

South End of Philosopher's Walk

Trinity College Side Entrance_

Back Entrance to the UofT Music building

Three Benches

Walking Towards the North End of Philosopher's Walk

Philosoper's Walk Looking South

Bedford Academy April 2019

Top Part of 60s Modernism

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.