Shooting with a Classic, The Leica M3

This is my dad's camera, it saw many adventures back in the 1960s and then it sat for a few decades. It was given to me 15 years just before dad passed and got the M3 overhauled with Gerry Smith (no relation) and it gets used, may not quite as often as the M4-2 but I feel like Dad's with me. I was a guest on John Meadow's My Photography podcast and we chatted about the family connections through the cameras we inherit. You can listen to the episode here.

Camera: Leica M3, 50 f2 Collapsible Summicron lens.
Film: Kosmo Mono 100, Rodinal 1+50.

Morning at the Breakwell

Fire Station 17 East of Woodbine

The 501 Waiting for a Light Change

Stone Lion Patio Waiting for Spring To Really Show Up

Saturday Morning Along the Boardwalk and Martin Goodman Trail

No One is on the Boardwalk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.