Fujifilm Provia 100 Up in Elora April 2019

I don't shoot slide often, last year I grabbed a box of Fuji Provia 100 for kicks and giggles, Kodak's Ektachrome 100 wasn't released yet in 35mm. I shot two rolls up North and had my friend James process them.

Fast forward to this spring, I went up with my friend John Meadows from Classic Camera Revival and The Toronto Film Shooters to Elora to wander around. The trails were still super icy so our wanderings were almost exclusively in town. I loaded my Rolleiflex with Fuji Provia 100 slide film. By the time we got up there, the skies became overcast and hindsight being 20/20 I should have rolled with Kodak Portra 400, I went with what I loaded and I'm happy with what I got

This time out I sent the slide film away to be processed to Borealis Photo Lab in Montreal because there's no one in Toronto is processing slide film in volume with a dip and dunk line. I want to thank Rachel Labreche and her team for doing a fabulous job on my slides and if you are looking for a decent E-6 lab in Eastern Canada I can't recommend Borealis Photo Lab enough.

I can't wait for Ektachrome 100 to be released in 120 format.




Camera: Rolleiflex Series E 3.5 planar TLR
Film: Fuji Provia 100.

Elora Mill Inn Early Spring 2019

The Old Metcalfe St. Bridge Early Spring 2019

Reflected Mill St. Buildings Early Spring 2019 II

Another View of the Grand River and Metcalfe St. Bridge

South Side of Mill St. April 2019

Mill St. Early Spring 2019 II

Rusty Front Gate. April 2019

Elora Flatiron April 2019 II

Mermaid Gift Store April 2019_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.