Iflrod FP4 125, a Classic Film Rediscovered.


Yes, I'm tragically uncool for either 1) being really late to the #FP4party, or 2) being really early. This isn't my first rodeo with Ilford's FP4 125 film. For those who miss Kodak Plus X, and I'm one of them, FP4 has been a nice subistitute, but I haven't shot with it for a while and been messing around with Ilford Delta 100 and an extended detour with other 100 ISO films. I have two bulk rolls in the fridge, once I'm done shooting Delta 100, it will be FP4 going forward. In the end, I just prefer my cubic grained films. 

I shot around my neighbourhood and Gairloch Gardens is becoming a testing ground for equipment and film. It's a short walk down the street from my house, I also had an opportunity the same afternoon to photograph the Edgemere Promenade. 




Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko S 50 f1.8 lens, Zuiko MC 65-200 F4 lens. 
Film: Ilford FP4 125, D76 1+1. 



Path to the Lake at Gairloch Gardens Lilypads Supervisor on the Foot Bridge The Rose Garden at Gairloch Duck in the Grass II Duck in the Grass Mallard on a Rock Looking out to Lake Ontario._ The New Retaining Wall_ Empty Studio Gift Shop_ Tanker Truck on the Wrong Side of Lakeshore Heritage Lakeshore Cottage Edgemere Promanade_ Lakeside Warning_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.