The Minolta X-700 (Enthusiast Camera) meets Kodak Color Plus 200 (Consumer Film with 1980s vibe).

As mentioned in an earlier post, I developed a new found respect for the Minolta X-700, blowing the dorrs off the Canon AE-1P I used to own. Thing is I never really shot a lot of colour film through an X-700, well if I'm doing that, I might as well rock with a classic 1980s look C-41 film Kodak Color Plus 200. which I expose at 100 ISO because I do stuff like that with certain films. 




Camera: Minolta X-700, Minolta MD lenses. 
Film: Kodak Color Plus 200 @100 ISO. 


Daisies June 2020 One Daisy June 2020 Hillhurst Looking East Modernism at the Bottom of Caircroft Path to the Lake In Gairloch Gardens Small Flowers and Buds pale Yellow Flower Pink Rose Red Flower Gairloch Grounds Gairloch Gallery Sunday After Dinner Lilypads Galore_ Gairloch Gardens Frog Gairloch Gardens Breakwall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.