On a Muggy August Day in the Beaches

 The irony talking about a cloudy and muggy mid August day at the beginning of Fall isn't lost on me. I shot a ton of photos while at my brother's place. This was my friend John Meadows would call Mekong Delta hot and muggy. While I was out for my walk it started raining because the air was so water logged. You can feel it in photos. 


Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses. 

Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B. 



the Third Story Decks Parked Vespa on the Front Path Northern Dancer Curve Black and White Biking Across Lakeshore in the Rain Empty Woodbine Beach August 2020 Boardwalk After the Rain Plenty of Room at Woodbine Beach Leuty Boat Shed After the Rain The Lifeguards Aren't Out Today Stored Boats Today Lifeguard Station Isn't Open Today Two Lifeguard Station Isn't Open Today Three

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.