Hiking, the Tonic For a Pandemic Part Two

 I've posted about Silver Creek Conservation Area earlier, I never really explored east of Fallbank Road before, I took a side trail before hooking up with the Bruce Trail and wandered east to 10th Line and doubled back. Some parts of the Bruce Trail are easy peasy, others, I almost want to scare people who want to come along because I don't want them getting in over their heads in terms of hike length and terrain difficulty. 

Being in the early stages of fall I'm concerned that recess is coming to an end with the pandemic, I hope we can still go hiking on the trails because well, it's outdoors, and a hell of a lot safer than being in a gym. I'm still surprised by the number of hidden gems at the north end of Halton Region. 



Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses. 

Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B. 


Looking West on 27 Sideroad-2 Silvercreek Sign on 27 Side Road_-2 Silvercreek Education Centre-2 Silvercreek Side Trail-2 Silvercreek Side Trail Further Along-2 Stepped Side Trail Boardwalk in the Shade-2 Secret pond One-2 Working on a Watercolour-2 Very Messy Trail Up._ Tree Stump on the Trail Ferns in the Middle_ Wooden Path Over the Muck Leaf Carpet and Stump Turn in the Bruce Trail Crevice by the Bruce Trail Somewhere in the Forest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.