Walking Along Queen St. East

 When I was at my brother's in the Beaches, I decided to hop the 501 streetcar and stop by Downtown Camrea for a film top up. I wanted some Ultrafine Extreme but they were pretty much out so I settled on some Fomapan 400. This was the first time I hopped onto public transit since the pandemic began and while I don't suffer from anxiety, the ride to Church and Queen Streets had me on edge. I decided to walk back to my brother's place. Yes I got my steps in but it was a weird walk from Downtown Camera to the Don River, I kept my camera in the camera bag. By the time I reached the border between Corktown and Riverside I felt more relaxed and did some shooting. 

Bergger Pancro 400's grain accentuated the gloom and humidty that day, by the time I got back to my brother's the skies opened up and the rain really came down. Truthfully I should have just pushed some HP5 or Ultrafine Extreme 400 to 1600 and gone from there. Things didn't shake out that way. 



Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses. 

Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B. 



Bayview Extension Looking South_ Where King and Queen Meet in Riverside 504 Broadview Crossing the Don River on Queen St._ Don River Reflection CLRV in the Shop_ Sarah Ashbridge House August 2020 Queen and Canaught_ Stuffed Animal Brigade_ Sad Teddy Ashdale Neighbourhood Stores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?