A Fall Wander Around Town with my Nikon F3 and Kodak Ektar 100.

 Kodak Ektar 100, the perfect colour negative film for fall. I pulled one of my Nikon F3HP, this one my brother Alex gave me as a birthday present I want to say 12 years ago. It's a solid performer and hte meter is spot on all the time, every time. It's a combination that's made in heaven. With this roll I round up only using my Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens and it delivered, big time. 

I haven't reached for the Nikon F3 all that much, and I forgot what a great camera it was. Is it perfect, no. The one achilles heal is the meter display which is an LCD read out. Nikon chose that for the F3 and F4. There's no bleeding but one of the numbers, part of the digit is fading out, and there's no fix. Worst case, I'm looking for another F3 which there are plenty of them out there but are creeping up in price over the past year and a half. 



Camera: Nikon F3HP, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens.  

Film: Kodak Ektar 100. 



Picnic on the Beach Canadian Flag on Thomas Late Stage Black Eyed Susans 53 Thomas in the Sun Patriotic Front Porch_ Orange Mum Explosion Fall Flower Barrel Showing White Porsche Targa_ Fall Display_ Silver Thruxton Two_ Silver Thruxton_ Starbucks Patio_ Blakeblock House Mid Afternoon Two Red Porsch Taycan_ Laekshore and Trafalgar Mid October 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.