A Peak Back to September 2020 and my Olympus OM-1

 From back when boats were in the water on a early September day. My Olympus OM-1 delivered nicely and I was shooting with Sunny 16 that morning. It also helps to shoot with a wide latitude black and white film like Ultrafine Extreme 400. Which is pretty much out of stock everywhere, I should give Kentmere 400 a shot and see what I get. There are times you want a film you just shoot and print from for everyday use and use the nice stuff for special projects. 


Camera: Olympus OM-1, Zuiko lenses. 

Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B. 



Bronte Harbour September 2020

Party Time_ Bronte Harbour Moored White Sallboat Bronte Harbour Moored Powerboat Bow Bronte Harbour Filled Up September 2020 Boaters Only

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.