A Fall Wander Around Town with my Nikon F3 and Kodak Ektar 100 Part Two

 This Nikon F3HP needs a bit of love. These are super robust cameras but their LCD meter readout is prone to fading over time. I just sent an email off to my trusty repair tech in Quebec City to see if he can fix it. From my research the LCD display assembly has been out of production for ages and spare parts are impossible to find. Now, not all hope is lost, from same research it might be a faulty connection that's to blame. You can't tell from the 13 year old photo but this particular F3 has a lot of milage under the hood, most likely in the hands of a working photo journalist and was either a birthday or Christmas present. I can't quite remember. My first preference is a repair, otherwise I'm looking for another Nikon F3HP and I'll be looking for the youngest one I can afford as this camera was made from 1980 to 2001. 


Nikon F3HP, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens, Ais 55 F3.5 Micro Nikkor lens. 

Film: Kodak Ektar 100. 



My (new to me) F3 Right in the Middle of Lakeshore Road East Corner of Reyonlds and Lakeshore_ Dingle Park East End In the Shade Balsam House October 2020 Blue and Orange Skies Red Leaves on Cairncroft_ Bright October Red Bloom_ October Gairloch Gallery_ Gairloch Gallery and Clouds Gairloch Garden Shore and Clouds Gairloch Tiny Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.