Cracking the Ferrania P30 Code

 Ferrania P30 is a tricky film to shoot with as in you have to careful with metering and processing. I had good luck processing with HC110 B with the Alpha run but with two production rolls, I found the negatives really thin and the scans were crap. Now, D76 or ID-11 1+1 that's a different story I found the negatives much denser which is great for scanning and printing. I used a 13.5 minute time at 20 degrees cesius and I got nice results. 

Now I also have a new lens to play with, the Nikkor NC 28 F2, a really fast piece of glass with floating elements like the 24 F2.8. My brother Alex hates this lens, he had a bad example that was probably worked on by a hack repair tech who re-assembled it wrong. My example performs well and I'm pleased with the results. Now the H 28 F3.5 is a super sharp lens but I also found my version vignettes while the faster lens does not. 


Camera: Nikon F2S, Nikkor NC 28 F2, Pre Ai K 40 f1.4 lens. 

Film: Ferrania P30, D76 1+1. 



Deconstructed Heritage House on the Corner Camper Van Behind 94 Robinson Wall Front Stoops on Robinson Mid October 2020 Looking up Thomas St. Mid October 2020 Downtown Oakville Mid October 2020 The Upper Patio at The 7 The Lower Patio at The 7 Former Post Office and Government Building Late October Lakeshore Road Porsche 911 T Targa Porsche 911 T Targa 73 Front Yard_ Cairncroft Driveway Lakeshore Crosswalk Quiet at the Gairloch Gallery The Tidewall at Gairloch Gardens_ Gairloch Gardens Foot Bridge_ Haunted Tiny Libarary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.