Off To Awenda Provincial Park

Early Saturday morning late October I drove up to Midland to pick up my friend Nicole, it was her birthday and we did a hike in Awenda Provincial Park. Toronto Photo Walks have done fall colours meet ups up in Awenda in the past but I never went due to schedule conflicts. This Saturday, we pretty had the park to ourselves almost and while the weather was less than wonderful the landscape was interesting. While the hike was relatively easy in terms of terrain, I was blown away once I got to the shores of Geeorgian Bay. 

Nicole likes camping here, even if it's in her backyard. It was being on Nicole's turf for a change. and we had fun exploring the park, even if it was a gloomy morning. 

Gear wise I chose my Minolta XD and some MD Rokkor X lenses, the 24 F2.8, 50 f1.7 and the Minolta MD 75-150 F 4 Zoom, a variant of the 35mm kit was i going to take with me to Muksoka this year if it went off. I was happy with what I got. 

I hope to get back to Awenda when the fall colours are closer to their peak so I can shoot in colour, hopefully with my friend Nicole as hiking buddy. 


Camera: Minolta XD, MD Rokkor Lenses. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, ID-11 1+1. 


Awenda Provincial Park Day Office_ Awenda Road Work Equipment Awenda Access Road_ Steps Down Through the Trees Path to the Steps Up Leaf Covered Observation Deck Steps Up Steps Down to the Parking Lot Awenda Beach on Georgian Bay Awenda Beach on Georgian Bay Three Georgian Bay_ Two Rocks Edge of the Awenda Park Beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.