Brock Township 2020 Part One.

 If there was one song that would ecapsulates the next two posts is It's Inmaterial's Driving Away from Home  . On a late September's day, I hopped in may car and started driving northeast. Well, the game plan later in the afternoon was pick up my Nikon F100 off my friend Frank in Uxbridge, but I wanted to go a wee bit further north to Cannington, from where my family settled in the 1820s. 

Of course I was moving too slow in the morning and I should have left Oakville two hours earlier, oh well.  I had my two hours in Cannington and got the photos I wanted, even then, I didn't get everything because I was on the clock to pick my camera up in Uxbridge. 


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais 50 f1.8 lens (pancake version). 

Film: Ilford FP4 125, ID-11 1+1. 



Ravenshoe Road Looking West Concession Road 7 Intersection_ Vroomantan Barn Two Cons Road 11 Sept 2020 Family Headstone Sept 2020 Cannington Welcomes You Sept 2020 Cameron St. HIstoric House With Canadian Flag William George Smith's House Cannington Convenience Store Two Sept 2020 Cannington Historical Society Sept 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.