Continued Adventures in Lockdown Wanderings with my Nikkormat FT3

 My Nikkormat FT3 was a gift from Alex Luykx, the ringleader of the Classic Camera Revival Podcast I'm part of and it book ends the Nikkormat collection I have. There's an incoming chrome FT made in somewhere between 1965 and 1967, but it's stuck in Canada Post hell. I was on a walking tear until my left knee got a little tender. The Nikkormat FT3 was the end of the line and was only in production for a couple of months and replaced by the lighter Nikon FM. 

What can I say, I'm a sucker for 1970s SLRs built like tanks. 


Camera: Nikkormat FT3, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 léns.

Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B. 



Nikkormat FT3 Activity at the Other end of Pinewood Park Pinewood Park Early January 2021 Original Cedargrove Houses Porsche 911 Targa in the Driveway Start of Sprice St._ Spruce St. Brick House Two Spruce St. White Picket Fence_ Quiet Maple Ave Cup and Saucer Tiny Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?