A Quick Dash Up to the Caledon Ski Club

 The Caledon Ski Club had the best of plans to operate the hill during the lockdown part of which I had to pick up an RFID badge that had to be with me at all times when I'm on club property. I drove up on a rare sunny Friday afternoon packing my Nikkormat FT3, which keeps with my predomenant theme for the winter, mostly Nikkormat. 

Shooting on a sunny afternoon when we could still sort of wander by your self, I forgot what that was like as it has been a shade of pale anthricite grey skies since the holidays. The drive up was nice, I decided to go through Inglewood a little hamlet with in the rural municaplity of Caledon. It was pretty quiet, on the other side I drove up MacLaren Side Road.  



Camera: Nikkormat FT3, NIkkor Ai 50 f2 lens. 

Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B. 


Snow Covered Abandoned House One Snow Covered Abandoned House Two Highway 10 on a Winter's Day Rail Crossing Lights McLaughlin Road Rail Crossing in Inglewood White Story and a Half in Inglewood OBRY Rigbt of Way MacLaren Side Road Curve Jan 2021 MacLaren Side Road Snow Covered Farm Field

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.