So Close, So Far

 I was up at the Caledon Ski Club a few weeks ago to get my RFID badge to comply with Covid guidelines the club laid out. Well it was moot because we're in a stay at home order and all the ski hills in Ontario are closed down. So this is the closest I got the slopes which looked beautiful machine groomed powder snow. Will I be skiing this winter, I don't know at this point. 

What I did get was a chance to get out of Oakville for a little while and shoot some winter photography and I love the results I got, my Nikkormat FT3 delivered, it was a rare sunny day and I should have shot 100 ISO film, or Ilford Ortho 80. Hindsight is 20/20.  It does feel weird shooting at the top of a ski hill in the middle of January when I should be skiing. 


Camera: Nikkormat FT3, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens. 

Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B. 



Top of North Hill Ready to Go Making Snow on Harold's Headstander North Hill Chair Lift Wheel West Hill Chalet_ Top of West Hill_ Stick Dear and Signs_ Folk Art Couple Hibernating Higher Ground Coffee Belfountain General Store Open for Takeout Belfountain General Store in Late Afternoon Wood Fence and Snow Belfountain General Store Melting Ice Belfountain General Store Order Pick Up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.