Lockdown Wanderings Part One

 So, I'm not wandering very far. With the current "Stay at Home" order, I have no idea if my long neighbourhood walks constitute "essential" for exercise. I will find out at some point. In the meantime I decided to walk east of me for a change and exploring a part of Oakville where a fair number of the original houses are still standing.  I found switching up to one of my my Olympus OM-1's was a nice change up and the Zuiko glass worked well on a dismally grey day. 


Camera: Olympus OM-1n, Zuiko lenses. 

Film: Kentmere 400, HC110 B. 



Muskoka Pines on the Front Yard Techs Visiting the Transformer  House_ Devon Road Sidewalk Saab 9.3 Classic 1970s Architecture Pontiac Firebird in the Driveway Very Empty Lakeshore Road Fancy Garage House Next to the Fancy Garage Bennington Gate Corner_ Bennington Gate Two Story Stones Lane Stones Lane House One Stones Lane House Two Stones Lane Mail Boxes House Ruin Behind the Fence_ Mini Convertable in the Courtyard Cairncroft Rd. Modernism_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.