Early Sunday Morning Photowalk in the Beaches, a Canon F-1n, and ORWO UN54 Part One.

 

My recently overhauled Canon F-1n, needed a shake down run so I went on an early March photowalk on a very sunny Sunday morning with my friends John Meadows and Ori Carmona. I rolled with ORWO UN 54, a black and white motion picture stock repurposed as a still film. I haven't shot with this emulsion in a while, I still had seven hand rolled cassettes left and I was going to switch over to Rollei RPX 100. Well, the results have me reconsidering. 

ORWO UN54 sings in D76 or ID-11 at a one part developer one part water solution. Damn, I'm now thinking I should get two more bulk rolls because I'm blown away with the results, especially on a sunny day. Well as they say, but wait, there will be more, you just have to wait until the next post. 

Camera: Canon F-1n, FD 35 f2 chrome nose lens, FDn 135 F2.8 lens, 

Film: ORWO UN 54 ID-11 1+1. 



The 501 at Sarah Ashbridge Ave in the Shade Kabernet Sauvignon First Thing in the Morning Beaches Fire Station with the Pumper Truck Out Front The Breakwall Patio with a Roof Windows Above Asiri's Treasures_ Empty Stone Lion Patio_ An Ongoing Restaraunt and a Long Closed Restaraunt Souvlaki Hut on the Corner Bearcher Cafe Closed in the Morning_ AM 501 Headed West Healthy Queen St. East Busiensses Queen St. East Duplex in White Very Empty Queen St. East on a Sunday Morning Goof Sign March 2021 Remarkable Bean Sign Patiently Waiting In Front of the No Frills Ori and John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.