More Wanderings....

 I have a growing admiration for Fomapan 400, while an inexpensive film, I would not recommend it for a total film photography newbie, I would say splurge for Ilford HP5 or Kodak Tri-X, you can screw up royally and still get some decent photos. Fomapan 400 behaves differently depending on the developer of choice in terms of speed and contrast. If you want box speed, roll with Tmax Developer or Iflotec DDX both are compensating developers. If you are looking for a classic all around look, expose for 200-250 ISO and use the 400 developing times and use ID-11 or D76 at 1+1. If you need some contrast, roll with HC110 at dillution B.  I'll have to get back to you in regards to Xtol, I have to finish off my ID-11 batch. 

One place I haven't been in a while is the Joshua Creek Trail, I only did a portion of it due to time constraints, It will make a nice walk from end to end in the spring. 



Nikkormat FT2, Nikkor NC 28 f2 lens, HC 50 f2 lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, ID-11 1+1 



Winter Running on the Joshua Creek Trail Frozen Joshua Creek Bridge Across Frozen Joshua Creek Under Ford Drive at Joshua Creek Path Up to Ford Drive_ Joshua Creek Trail Later Afternoon Front Porch on Dunn Almost Empty Robinson St Cruiser Bike in the Spa Window Bright Sun at George and Lakeshore Walking Past the Empty Store The New Chinese Restaurant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.