Nikon FE2 Test Drive

 I love Nikon FE2's, so much I bought a chrome one just before Christmas to compliment my black one. I went down the Nikkormat rabbit hole for the past few months, I needed to shake things up, and I forgot how nice this camera is. The FE2 is the classic 1980s camera and only available for five years and under the hood, shares a lot of electronic guts with the FA. Using the camera is intuitive if you are used to shooting with the Nikon FE and FM(2) and linage is traced to the Nikkormat EL. 


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais 35 F2 lens, Ai 105 f2.5 lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, HC110 B. 


Nikon FE2 Navy and Robinson Corner_ Waiting To Cross Lakeshore_ In the Middle of Lakewhore Feb 2021 Halfway Up the Stairs_ Orkney Isle and The Light House in the Background Tiny Tug Frozen over 16 Mile Creek_ Dredging Barge and Lakeshore Bridge Grainery During the Depths of Winter Three Windows_ 29 Navy Needs Shovelling_ Snow along the Sides of Cairncroft Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.