Bloor West Village on Portra 400 and a Canon New F-1 AE

Picking up from my last post, I got my beer from Indie Ale House and got out of the Junction and made my way down to Bloor West Village, I love this part of Toronto, it reminds me a lot of Montreal West where I grew up, a lot of independent green grocers. I have noticed Max's Market moved down the street. Again it was a visit I wish I made pre pandemic. The sidewalks were busy and I figure about just over half the pedestrians going about their business were not wearing masks, and that put me on edge. I took the edge off with a gelato at Zaza's and made my way home.

The Canon New F-1 AE handled Kodak Portra 400 nicely. I have to use my Canon pro-bodies more this year with colour film.



Camera: Canon New F-1 AE, FDn 50 F 1.4 lens.
Film: Kodak Portra 400

Untitled

Corner of Fresh and Wild

Oranges For Sale

Bloor West Village Green Grocer Merchandise

Bloor West Village Green Grocer

Former Max's Market

Whirling Lawn Features

Sidewalk Displays._

Take Out at the Darkhorse

European Comfort Food

Tight Spot on the Sidewalk_

Waiting to Cross to Fat Bastard

Zaza Espresso Bar

Bloor West Village Parking Lot

Bloor West Village Side Streettif


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall