Mamiya C220f and OG Fuji Neopan Acros 100.


I'm part of a new challenge and zine collaboration put together by Dan Novak, this time focusing on Twin lens reflex cameras and one particular film stock. The parameters are a little convoluted but I'm rolling with my Mamiya C220f and original production Fuji Neopan Acros 100. We have to come up with three rolls make contact sheets, then choose two photos for the zine from that. I have 18 rolls of OG Acros 100 left, I'm going to be whittling down to three for the purposes of this project. I plan to make a zine of my own from this combination and show up in my Blurb store at some point.

What you will see here on my blog is my warm up work. The final results will only be in the TLR Challenge Zine. 


Camera: Mamiya C220f, Sekor 80 F2.8 blue dot lens.
Film: Fuji Neopan Acros 100, D76 1+1

Mamiya  C220f

Pinewood Park Crossing

Pinewood Park Playground is Closed

No Tresspassing June 2020

Black 911 Carerra_

Art Space Half in the Sun

Church Street House now Law Office

Parked Paving Equipment on Trafalgar

You Gotta Turn Onto Dunn

Dingle Park Path in the Sunshine

Tree Over the Water June 2020

Edge of Bronte Harbour_

Bronte Harbour June 2020

Steps Down to Broken Docks

Bronte Harbour Curved Condo Balconies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.