NIkkormat FTn, Old Faithfull Part Two


I got lucky, Lake Ontario was in one of its moods and I got some dramatic wave action. Things are starting to open up a wee bit,  I think we might be rushing the gun a bit. Most people are suffering quarantine burn out, and a tiny number in my extended circle are starting to embrace Covid Skepticism, that saddens me because they are underestimating how serious this is. I have no clue what happens next, I'm just headed out for a walk and taking my camera with me.

Camera: Nikkormat FTn, Nikkor lenses.
Film: Fomapan 400, D76 1+1.

A Wet Spot to Sit

Worn Doorstep House May 2020

Bench in a Small Park May 2020


Shuttered Old Post Office May 2020

Battered Pier May 2020

TOWARF Boat Ready to Go_

19 Front St. Front Porch

Spring Tree Blossoms

Surveying Lakeshore

Lakeshore Getting Busy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.