A Blast of Colour from Mid Fall with Kodak E100 Slide Film

 I took another stab at shooting slide, I haven't shot much since the old Ektachrome got chopped back in 2012. The first roll of E100 I ran through my now shelf queen F4 and I wasn't happy with the results. This time I ran with one of my Nikon F3HP with the 70/30 centre weighted metering which has never let me down. I loved the results I got from using this camera, and I trusted the camera's meter. 

The other thing I did was try Dave Nardi's E6it Slide Processing service. Two things, he was local, Downtown Camera was his pickup and drop off and I've seen the end results from others, and that sold me. I just don't shoot enough slide film to justify processing at home. 


Camera: Nikon F3HP, Nikkor Ai lenses. 

Film: Kodak Ektachrome E100. 



Yellow Leaf Exploision Halloween Display Peak Fall at Morrison Creek Pinewood Park Fall Colour Pinewood Playground Tudor Mansion Former Toll Booth Operators House Bong's Variety Trafalgar House and Lawn Trafalgar House Two Cars in the Driveway Potter's Folly 2020 Lotsa Mums_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.