Peak Fall in Oakville Part Two

 

I had a stash of Kodak Max 400 a former classmate of mine gave me, expired in 2009 and freezer stored. It was the predecessor to Ultramax 400 and has a strong resemblence to Lomography 400. For an expired film Max 400 is pretty easy to scan. I plan on stockpiling either Lomography 400 or Kodak Ultramax 400. Both films plain deliver results on point, pleasing to the eye, look great printed and are cheaper than Portra 400 or Fujifilm Pro 400H. I expose my 400 ISO colour film at 200 ISO, and I learned that years ago from a night photography workshop. 

Stay tuned, I have another two posts of colour in all its goodness, some Kodak Ektachrome slide film. 


Camera: Nikon F2A, Nikkor Ai lenses. 

Film: Kodak Max 400. 

Peak Fall on King St._ Lake Ontario_ Dingla Park Peak Fall_ Tree over The Shoreline E30 BMW 325i Cabrio_ Green Porsche 911 Two Fall Showing._ Empty Parking_ Piazza LIghts Empty Oakville Stores Aroma Espresso Seating Balsalm and Lakeshore Road Heritage House Leaf Covered Backyard Backyard Covered Cairncroft Rd November 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.