Quick Break from the Grey Season

 The holidays sorta snuck up this year, but then time as a construct just feels different this time around. It's been too warm to ski so that won't happen until after Christmas, maybe the new year, but that's ok, there will be skiiing, more on that with a later post. 

Ultrafine Extreme 400, you've seen some great results from the film I love it, and at the same drive me up the wall during the winter. Why? Water spots and dust. I have to figure out a solution because it's going to be a few months and I'm working through two bulk rolls of the stuff. My challenge is I think humidity as I don' t have this problem beween April and early November. 



Camera: Nikkormat EL, Nikkor Pre Ai lenses. 

Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B. 


Re Opened Lakeshore Raod at Allen Outside Croisant Express Towne Square Xmas Tree 2020 Pinecone Close Up_ Olde Oakville Porch Decorations_ Hertiage House Addition at the Corner of George and William Hertiage House Addition at the Corner of George and William Two Former Oakville Cottage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.