New Year Thoughts.

I studied history in university many moons ago, never thought a year ago I would be witnessing it in 2020, what a year that was. Nobody thought a global pandemic would hit us by mid March and change everybody's life forever. I'm not sorry to see the backside of this tire fire of a year but if there is any silver lining I grew a lot as a human and renewed some friendships from my teens I value deeply. 

What will 2021 bring? I know better than to make predictions, I just want to be outside as much as possible if it's walking around my part of town or out on a hiking trail. With the Covid vaccine, maybe photowalks with friends will be a thing again. In the meantime, Happy New Year, stay safe because we're not out of the woods yet!


Camera: Canon EF, FD lenses. 

Film: Kentmere 400, HC 110 B. 



Seasons Outdoor Chairs White Picket Fence and Trellis Oakville Historical Society Angry Lake Ontario Dec 2020 Rough Surf Angry Lake Ontario Dec 2020 Rough Lake Ontario Shores Navy St. Tiny Library_ Wiliam St. White House with Steps Two Balconies Grainary In the December Sun Wavy Bench_ Six Chairs_ Tannery Park Viewing Spot Tannery Park Path Going East Tree on the Edge of the Lake at Tannery Park BMW i8 Coupe_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.